Monday, April 14, 2008

Sometimes I wish I Lived in New York

I just have to share this. According to Venditto, an author at Broowaha this midget Michael Jackson “stands three apples high, wears black leather covered in chains, a geri curled wig, dons a white glove and becomes Michael Jackson. He has a boom box that's bigger than him and he plays Billie Jean over and over again.

For more on the cultural offerings of the New York Subway system read the rest of the article.

In other news. I had a talk with Simon on Saturday night. Wait...what I actually did was listen to Simon vent on Saturday night. William is a lot more F'd up than I thought. Like...in a very unattractive way. In fact...as I listened to Simon vent all I could think is this would be me. If William had ever let me see the side of him that Simon knows it would be me venting...about my boyfriend. I mean...I actually agreed with how Simon felt about some of the shit that Will has been pulling. William, though very kind to me in sheltering me from these aspects of his personality sounds like a handful. I am so over it. I so hope he gets help but I am sooooo over the whole idea of a relationship with him.

And now…please enjoy “a moment with little Mike”…



No comments: