Monday, April 14, 2008

Succubus

So…I mentioned in my previous post that I spoke with Simon on Saturday night. Early in the evening I told him that I thought his little display on Friday night was quite funny….especially when you consider that we were situated right between both William and Jane. He laughed and said “well…yeah…that was kinda on purpose…but also…you did look damn sexy.” Later on in the evening when Simon was really getting into his vent he said he was sick and tired of William getting all angsty every time I walked in. “Dude…you broke up with her…she’s not bothering you so what is your problem?” He then went on to tell me that William gave him shit for talking to me on Friday night. Apparently William asked “Why do you talk to her…she’s crazy.” Simon said that he told him that we are friends and that he couldnt deny that I looked good (as opposed to Jane I imagine). Simon went on to tell me that after that William was making me out to be some kind of Succubus. “He called me a Succubus?” I said with some amusement. “No” said Simon, “I’m paraphrasing but that’s pretty much what he was getting at.”

From Wikipedia:

In Western medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi) or succuba (plural succubae) is a demon, who takes the form of a beautiful woman to seduce men, especially monks in dreams to have sexual intercourse. They draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim. The appearance of succubi varies, but in general they are depicted as alluring women with great beauty, often with demonic batlike wings, and large breasts; they also have other demonic features, such as horns and cloven feet. Occasionally they appear as an attractive woman in dreams that the victim cannot seem to get off his mind. They lure males and in some cases, the male has seemed to fall "in love" with her. Even out of the dream she will not leave his mind. She will remain there slowly draining energy from him until death by exhaustion. Other sources say the demon will steal the male's soul through the act of intercourse.

I honestly don’t know if I should be insulted or flattered, but one thing is for sure; I must be DAMN good in bed. I mean…succubi aren’t exactly known for being bad in bed. In fact…as I understand it…once you have made love with either a succubus or an incubus (the male counterpart) you are forever condemned to feeling un-fulfilled when having sex with mere mortals.

Did I really have this much of an effect on that man? I lured him?

I was un-aware that I had that sort of power, and I'm not entirely sure I actually do, but…its kinda cool because if you’re going to be insulted I would say that being called a succubus…a beautiful and demonic seductress…is far better than simply being called a bitch.

It should be known that I tried to break up with him no less than 3 times. It should also be known that I assured him that he “didn’t have to do this if it was too stressful for him...that I wouldn't be mad at him.” I in no way shape or form made that man stay with me or be with me. I guess he feels bad about how things turned out so he has turned me into a demonic seductress that he just couldn’t stay away from even though I was slowly draining him of his life force.

At least he got the beautiful part right…

3 comments:

sCeri said...

honestly, thats a heck of a complement ^^
go find ur incubus :P

Anonymous said...

Have you heard of this new film Killing Ariel? Ariel is a true succusbus!

Unknown said...

Then treat us with a picture of your self dressed to go out dancing... ;)
Please! :D